This year, I have a few things I want to work on. I’m sure I won’t keep up with it all during the whole year. But I’m going to give it a good try. So here’s my short list:
- Improve attitude. No need to be so annoyed, irritated and angry so often. And when I am, I don’t need to rattle on and in about it. I need to internalize a little, and work through it in a more constructive way.
- Read more. Books, stories, whatever. At least 15 minutes a day, or perhaps a book per month. I miss reading for pleasure, and I want to start again.
- Use Duolingo for Spanish for once! I’ve gotten pretty far before, and I’ve always wanted to be fluent in Spanish. I have a good foundation from high school and even a little in college. So what the heck am I waiting for? I don’t wanna waste what I already know.
- Vlog at least once a month, joining my friend Jess in vlogging for 2020. I don’t know what sort of content I’ll be posting besides Felix, but I’ll figure something out. Even if they’re just 5-minute videos. I want to document our life for memories.
- Improve my diet. I’m not looking to lose a ton of weight or anything drastic. I just want to cut out some junk food and cut back on portion sizes. The goal is to not gain any weight back. And maybe lose 10-20 lbs.
These are pretty simple and not very demanding of my time, so hopefully at least a couple of these things will make it until the end of the year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Happy new decade! 🙂